Thursday, January 19, 2017

USA Independence Day Flag Chrome Theme Updated

USA Independence Day Flag Chrome Theme Update

Dear All,

Sorry for the update that affected the theme so bad. I have been working all day today to bring it back to the original position.

So far, I have reverted to the old tabs look and have added the same old colors. I have been working on the resolution of the image to bring it down too. The last update should have the right resolution for the theme now. Here is the current look of the theme.



Why the update?

The theme was uploaded to the chrome web store back in 2012 when I newly started posting a few themes. This theme became one of the top themes on chrome web store. Credit goes to all of you.

I got busy with my job and personal life. I also lost the chrominate website as I could not maintain it any further. I did not return back to this in a long time. So when I did, I went through the feedback and reviews on the chrome web store. Many users who liked the theme wanted it to be in a bigger resolution as many people have big monitors.

So I decided to give this theme and others an update. I uploaded a bigger image with higher resolution and with that I also thought of matching the tabs color to the theme to make it look better. But as soon as I published the updated theme. I got all the bad reviews all of a sudden. Almost everyone wanted to revert back to the same old color of tabs. So I did that and also worked on the screen resolution issue.

here is the link to install the theme. Install USA Independence Day Flag Theme


I am hopeful that it is back to where it was before. Please drop me a feedback.

If you may still be facing any issues. Please report to me so I can check. Also, send me a screenshot of the theme on my direct email. chrominate@gmail.com

Thanks,
Ali

7 comments:

  1. Ive had this theme since roughly 2012. The week Trump is elected its broke. Sorry, but I cannot accept "sorry" when there was nothing wrong with it. I feel you did this deliberately knowing how popular it was with Conservatives and Americans in general. Feeling absolutely suckered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Valerie,

    It has nothing to do with politics. It was an honest mistake. I have reverted it back. Please try installing again and let me know if it looks fine now.

    Thanks,
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used this theme for years. It stopped working yesterday. Is it gone? What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I remove this from chrome?

    ReplyDelete